You are one month old today! They say time flies when you are having fun, and boy, has it! I can't believe that we've known each other for one full month. On one hand, it's like we just met. We're still getting to know you and your mannerisms. On the other hand, it's like you've been part of our lives forever.
You're Mommy's little pumpkin pie. We spend a lot of time together and I wouldn't trade that for anything in the world. There are times (like at 3 AM) when I start to get frustrated that you are screaming or refusing to go back to sleep, but I look at your beautiful big, blue eyes and all is good. You've brought so much joy to Daddy and me, and we can't wait for the many, many more memories we are going to make together.
In one short month, you've met so many new people...family, extended family, friends, Mommy and Daddy's co-workers, and so many others. You've also explored and visited many new places, such as seeing your Pap on the Appalachian Trail along Skyline Drive, a trip to Georgetown in DC with Mommy and your 2nd cousin Kourtney, and a visit to Baltimore's Inner Harbor. We can't forget the visit to Mom Mom's house for a few nights when Daddy was traveling for work, your first trip to the airport to pick up Daddy, and running many errands with me. Mom Mom and I have decided that you are a pretty good shopper...you pretty much sleep through any shopping trip!
Even at one month old, you know what you like and don't like! You love to eat! I think you would eat 24 hours a day if we let you, pumpkin. You also love to take a bath. You sit so calmly in your bathtub and seem so relaxed. You like having a clean diaper and to be held. You don't like your swing or bouncy seat right now. I'm hoping that will change! You also do not like to have your diaper changed, but I think that's more because you don't like to be cold. I can't wait to go to your one month checkup at the pediatrician to see how much you've grown over the past few weeks.
Mommy and Daddy love you so much, baby boy! And so does your big sis, the Macey pup! She loves to give you big licks, which you don't seem to mind.
Happy One Month, Sam!!
Love,
Mommy












Happy One Month, Sam! He's getting so big. :)
ReplyDeleteCan't believe it's been a month already! I love his hat...too cute!
ReplyDelete