Monday, July 11, 2011

Water Boy!

I think we've got a water boy on our hands!  Kurt and I decided to take Sam over to our neighborhood pool last night for his first swimming experience.  He's a huge fan of the bathtub, so we hoped he'd feel the same way about the swimming pool. We waited until about 6:00 PM to head over, to avoid the strong sun time, and spent about 30 minutes exploring the baby pool. If you told me years ago that in the year 2011, I'd be swimming in the baby pool, I would have never believed you!  Kurt and I took turns getting into the pool with Sam and letting him get used to the water.  For his first time, I think he did fantastic.  He was happy and calm, just like he is in the bathtub. Here are some pictures of our first swimming adventure!  I'm sure there will be many more!

 In mommy's arms

 Chillin' poolside


 Exploring with daddy

First introduction to the water

1 comment: