Friday, January 20, 2012

Chopped!

My hair has been driving me absolutely crazy lately.  First, I'm way overdue for highlights.  I look like an opposite skunk, with the dark streak going down the center of my hair.  And then there is the style, or lack of style.  It's longish with layers, but has just gotten out of control.  I've been wearing it in a ponytail everyday for literally the past three weeks.  So tonight, I headed over to visit Kurt's cousin Dana, who is my stylist.  I went with these two photos as my inspiration (gotta love Pinterest!):

Source: google.com via Kate on Pinterest




She ended up putting a couple highlights in along my part just to brighten it up (and to help with me that skunk look!) and took four inches off the back!  My hair is now the same length (!!) and just about to my shoulders.  I looked down at the salon floor and couldn't believe she took that much off.  I had no idea my hair was that long!  I'm really liking the style, though I'm worried I won't be able to make it look as good myself.  No picture tonight, because I'm ready for bed, but I'm take one tomorrow.  I'm feeling four inches lighter and sassy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment