How super cute is the A is for Anchor sign and the blocks...oh and a whale them is sooo cute my friend did her nursery in a whale theme and it rocked.....
If you need ideas on things you will need for baby just let me know girl....I've been there lol
Aww. I LOVE things nautical as well...especially after living in New England. We're thinking about making our guest room (in a house we buy someday) a nautical theme! :)
How super cute is the A is for Anchor sign and the blocks...oh and a whale them is sooo cute my friend did her nursery in a whale theme and it rocked.....
ReplyDeleteIf you need ideas on things you will need for baby just let me know girl....I've been there lol
xoxo
Sums
Very cute!!
ReplyDeleteYOU NEED THEM ALL!!
ReplyDeletethat is my opinion!
Aww. I LOVE things nautical as well...especially after living in New England. We're thinking about making our guest room (in a house we buy someday) a nautical theme! :)
ReplyDelete