Saturday, May 14, 2011

He's Here!!

Sam David
7.0 lbs
20.5 inches
9:52 AM
Born on Friday, May 13th

And just perfect!!



It was a long process, which ended up in me having a c-section, but our little peanut has arrived!! He's a long, skinny guy and we are just in love!  Will post more of an update later.

4 comments:

  1. I screeched when I read the title I couldn't wait for blogger to upload quick enought to see your little dude! He is just perfect!! I love the name Sam! Now you go rest up momma and heal quickly and say hi to Sam for me LOL....CONGRATS!!
    I am so happy for you guys!!

    xoxo
    Sums

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world sweet Sam! He's beautiful...congratulations Mom and Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is totally perfect and absolutely precious!!!
    CONGRATS!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kate!!! He is beautiful!!!! Congrats to you and the hubs. Can't wait to hear more. I bet you are just over the moon. Enjoy every minute.

    ReplyDelete