Friday, May 6, 2011

Maternity Pics

Maternity leave is finally upon me!  Today was my last day of school until the end of August, which is crazy to think about.  Wednesday was my last day with my class, as we had Kindergarten Orientation over the past two days, which meant my students didn't have school.  My room parent organized a small shower for me on Wednesday afternoon.  My kids are really excited to know when the baby is born, find out his name, and see a picture of him.  I told them that I would bring the little guy to visit on the last day of school and they are super excited! 

I'm 39 weeks along tomorrow, which is so hard to believe!  I remember back to September 5th when I took that pregnancy test and saw "Pregnant" show up in the little window.  It doesn't seem that long ago!

A couple weeks ago, we had some maternity photo taken.  I wanted some pictures of just Kurt and me during this exciting time in our lives, but was not all about the belly shots.  Let's be honest, no one wants to see this belly out in the open!  We're also planning to do newborn photos once the baby is a couple weeks old.  Here are a few of the photos that our photographer posted to Facebook:




















3 comments:

  1. Great photos! You look wonderful and I love how non-cheesy they are! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I will be thinking about you.
    Can't wait to see the little guy!!

    ReplyDelete