Monday, January 30, 2012

Meal Plan Monday

I hate to cook.  Like, really hate it.  I'll bake and I'll make appetizers.  But that's the extent of my relationship with the kitchen (except if you count cleaning, because I feel like that's all I do sometimes!).  Kurt's the cook in our family. So, in an effort to attempt to cook a little bit more, I turned to my trusty pal Pinterest.  There are some amazing and amazingly easy recipes to be found on there.  

I found these three recipes that we're planning on trying this week.


Chicken Tortilla Soup





Crockpot Baby Back Ribs





Hawaiian Chicken




It looks like our crockpot is going to get quite the workout this week, but isn't that what it's for?  What good is it sitting in the cupboard?  I'll let you know how they turn out!

2 comments:

  1. I've never had Chicken tortilla soup before though I've wanted to try it. I just wimp out. You'll have to tell me how you like it!

    ReplyDelete