Monday, January 23, 2012

Miscellany Monday



I'm linking up for Miscellany Monday!

1.  FEVER!  I haven't had a real fever in a long time.  That is, until this weekend.  Saturday night, I started feeling achey and chilled.  I didn't sleep well Saturday or Sunday nights due to said fever.  At one point during the night, I took my temperature and it was 102.  I went to the doctor today and they did strep and mono tests, which both came back negative. They think it's just a virus, but it is bringing me down!

2.  RAVENS!  It was a hard-fought game, but our guys couldn't pull through in the end.  There was definitely a BMM (bad mood man) in the house last night.  



3.  BIRTHDAY!  We got together with a bunch of Kurt's friends from high school for Miss Molly's first birthday.  Four of us have kids, and they are all within a year of each other.  It was fun to see them playing and interacting together.  The next generation!

4. TELEWORK! Today is a telework day for us.  Our report cards are due by 1:30, but I turned mine in before I left on Friday.  Thank goodness, because there is no way I could have gone into school today.

What's on your mind this Monday?

2 comments:

  1. i rarely get fevers, so when i do, it's means business! i'm jealous of teleworking...super, super jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling better.

    Hope your DH isn't too heart broken over the game!

    ReplyDelete