Are you looking for an awesome and affordable invitation or birth announcement? Look no further than Tints and Prints by Tierney. I found Tierney on Etsy back in 2010 when I was planning a bridal shower for my friend Jenni. She had some awesome shower invitation designs and I chose one that I thought was perfect for the shower. It looked very similar to this one:
Then, in March of 2011, Jenni hosted a baby shower for me. She also worked with Tierney to create an amazing shower invitation that went with the shower theme of "Ahoy! It's a Boy!" Sam's nursery is a nautical theme from Pottery Barn kids, so Tierney used the colors and designs from the bedding to create this amazing invitation:
Once our little Sam was born, I knew right away that I wanted to have Tierney work her design magic to create the perfect birth announcement for our family. I took this picture of Sam at one day old, sitting in his Boppy on my hospital bed. I thought it was the perfect shot to include with his birth announcement. Tierney worked with the colors to design this (the picture is actually Sam, but all of the information has been changed!):
Then, in August, I co-hosted a "Lucky in Love" themed bridal for my dear cousin Kourtney. She got married on 11-11-11, so we decided to have the theme around the luckiness of her wedding date. Again, I went right to Tints and Prints by Tierney with my ideas for the invitation. This isn't the exact design, but it looked very similar, and also incorporated some four-leaf clovers.
Tierney just started a blog to showcase her talents. The next time you are looking for creative, one-of-a-kind designs for your special events or announcements, be sure to check her out.
And for fun, I'll leave you with the latest design she did for me. A gift from her for being one of her first blog followers:
What a cute little Valentine's Day guy!!













Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to browse her work for annoucements.
ReplyDelete