Friday, January 29, 2010

Show Us Your Life: Fashion Tips

Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner

Being the fashion diva novice that I am, I find it completely appropriate that I am participating in this "Show Us Your Life" today!  At any rate, here are some things that I am into right now...

Fashion scarves (as my friend refers to them):


I was recently given a fashion scarf very similar to this one from J. Crew for Christmas and am a fan. The difference between fashion scarves and regular scarves is that fashion scarves are worn as an accessory.  My school is often really cold, so fashion scarves make excellent warm-me-up-ASAP accessories.

Embellished Tees:



It's clearly too cold to wear embellished tees right now, but I have a couple of them, including this one, from Ann Taylor Loft.  I was told by a friend that embellished tees are on the "Hot List" for the spring.  Great...I'll be on the "hot list."

Cowl Neck sweater:



I have a couple of cowl neck sweaters that I really like  They are definitely warm, and I'm not a fan of regular turtlenecks (too constricting, ugh!), so these types of collars don't make my neck feel so ridiculous.

My newest accessory is my Pandora bracelet:


Another Christmas gift that I love!  I only have four charms at this point, but I love that each charm/bead has a story.  I'm able to share who got me each charm and for what reason or occasion.  For example, Kurt got me a purse charm with a small blue stone in it that represents my love for shopping and my birthstone.  So cute, right?!


So, in conclusion, really, I have no style!  I like what I like and I like to be comfy!

3 comments:

  1. I'm stopping by from Kellys Korner. Enjoy your pandora bracelet! I am so excited that they have finally "caught" on - i have had mine for 4 years - and they have finally become ever so popular... its hard not to walk into a store and want EVERY bead that relates to you. My boyfriend gets me a bead ever valentines day (#1 he is never at a loss for what to get me and #2 i love that he has built my entire bracelet!)
    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I always want to buy those cute embellished t's at Ann Taylor Loft but it is so cold outside! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also from Kelly's Korner and I love the pandora bracelet too! I want one and have asked for it for my birthday :)

    ReplyDelete