Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 17: I'm looking forward to...

It's day 17 of Katie's 30 day blog challenge, and I've still not gotten any better at keeping up with this daily!  Oh well!  What can you do?  I've had a lot going on in my real life.  

So, here I go...

I'm looking forward to...

- Getting my hair highlighted tomorrow!  I'm desperately in need!
- Having November 2nd off of school for Election Day.
- A bus trip with my mom, and a friend and her mom.
- Babysitting our nephews overnight in a few weeks.
- Thanksgiving (15 people at our house for dinner!).
- Christmas and Winter Break
- 2011!

1 comment:

  1. Found your blog through Kaite's challenge. Sounds like you have some fun things to look forward to! I'm really looking forward to Christmas too! Check out my blog if you'd like..

    www.jubilantimages.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete