This weekend, temperatures in the upper 50s had us wanting to do something outside. We have quite a few regional parks in our area, so we ventured to one close to our house. The last time I had been to this park was for the end of the year picnic when I taught fifth grade, so that had been almost eight years. They've done a lot of work on the playground, updating the equipment and making a newer "kiddie area." I love that we have such a nice park facility so close to our house! We will definitely be spending more time there this spring!
Somebody fell asleep on our way to the park!
Mommy and her boy on the giant climbing hill
Before we went down the big slide
This guy loves the swings
Trying out the kiddie slide (with help from Daddy!)
He loved the slides, too!
Riding a whale









such a sweetie!! Looking an awful lot like his daddy in these pictures.
ReplyDelete