Kelly at Kelly's Korner hosted her weekly "Show Us Where You Live" yesterday and the theme was shopping!
I can shop with the best of them! For clothes, Ann Taylor Loft is my favorite. Most of my clothes for work, as well as many of my casual clothes come from ATL. For Christmas, my parents gave a gift card there, and with the great after-Christmas sales, I was able to use it to buy 2 pairs of pants and 4 shirts. Awesome!
I also am a fan of Gap. I usually only buy things at Gap, though, when they are on sale. Gap almost always has a sale going, so it works out perfectly!
The majority of my money goes to my beloved, Tar-jay! I go to Target at least once a week and can't get out of there for under $50, no matter what. I'm so glad Target is so close to my house. My poor cousins in Ohio have to travel half an hour to get to the nearest Target. I can't imagine!
My newest favorite grocery store is the beloved Harris Teeter. They are much more pricey than Giant and Safeway, but it's a nice place to shop.












Hi am over from Kelly's! I love Ann Taylor! Girl I am like at "Tar Jay" like 3 times a week.... It's pretty bad when we are getting ready and my 3 year old says "mommy we going to Target" LOL.... She is all about the popcorn and slushies.... sometimes we just go to get out of the house....LOL
ReplyDeleteThe Gap has always been a fav of mine....
You have a really cute blog by the way
Hope you have a great weekend
Summer :0)