It's beginning to look a lot like fall around here!
Next to Christmas, fall is my favorite times of year to decorate the house. I have a lot of fall decorations, most of which are still in the attic in an orange tote (orange=fall decorations, red= Christmas decorations...yes, I color coordinate my storage containers). I'm hoping Kurt will get them down for me this weekend so I can continue fall-ifying our house.
Here is a sneak peek at my decorations. I got some new pumpkin candles (which I won't light) and leaf garland at the Pottery Barn outlet, so they are decorating our family room entertainment center. I had real pumpkins here last year, but they started to rot and became gross, so I'm hoping the candles work well. I cut up a coffee filter to put under them, so they don't leave any waxy residue on the furniture.
Ahh, I love fall!
Park City Utah
4 years ago








Very cute!
ReplyDeleteI color coordinate my storage bins too! Makes trips to the hot attic a lot quicker!