Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Baby Brain!

This is seriously how I've felt recently.  Like I need to go to a meeting: "My name is Kate, and I have pregnancy brain."  

Now, I know there are a lot of opinions out there regarding pregnancy brain and if it's a myth or reality.  I know the truth:  I know it's a reality, because I'm going through it right now.  And I still have 16 weeks left.  What the heck is going on?!  I'm forgetting to do things all the time.  I forget who I've talked to and who I haven't. It's driving me insane!  I'll admit, before this pregnancy, I wasn't the most "with it" person.  I've been described as ditzy before; I've forgotten to do things, show up to places, etc.  But this is just ridiculous!  I'm blaming my terrible sleep.  But tell me it gets better....please?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment