I'm loving that we had a two-hour delay today. A snow day would have been even better, but as I say to my kids, "You get what you get and you don't get upset!"
I'm loving that Miss Macey is getting a haircut on Friday. She is overdue! This is what she looked like right after her last haircut, and that was in late October!
I'm loving my ever-accomodating hubby! My car has been in and out of the shop due to a dead battery and then a stalling issue this week. He's taken a cab or gotten a ride to and from work twice this week just so I could use his car. He hasn't complained even once about it! What a team player!
I'm loving that Baby B has been kicking and moving like crazy this week. It's my (not so) subtle reminder that he's a healthy little guy growing inside of me!
I'm loving that we began our baby registry at Babies R Us and Target. What a relief!
What are you loving this week?









Awww, yay for baby!! How sweet to feel him kicking!
ReplyDeleteThat's so fun that we're due pretty much at the same time. Georgia thinks it's real fun to kick my bladder...me, not so much :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along!
ReplyDeleteMiss Macey is too cute!