I wish I was creative enough to come up with some totally awesome craft, jewelry, stationery item, or knick-knack that someone would want to purchase. I think I'm somewhat creative when it comes to things like scrapbooking, but that's about it! As a result of this lack of creativity, I rely a lot on the other creative people our there in the world of Etsy. So, in honor of this week's Show Us Your Life, I'm going to give a shout-out to my favorite Etsy sites!
Jen of Jeneri Jewelry is a friend of my cousin, Amanda. I have a couple of necklaces from her, and just bought a cute necklace from Jen for my sister-in-law as a graduation gift. Jen's jewelry ships quickly, is easy to take care of and clean, and gets lots of compliments!
Here is the necklace I have and that I
bought for my sis-in-law. We're necklace twins!
bought for my sis-in-law. We're necklace twins!
I had been searching for the perfect "chatter board" for our entryway for quite a bit of time. I never thought to check Etsy, and I'm so glad I finally did. I love our "Bradshaw- Established 2007" sign!
Tierney worked with me to create the perfect invitations and recipe cards for Jenni's wedding shower. She sent me several proofs until we got both to my loving! I was so happy with how they turned out! I will definitely use Tierney again when I need an invitation!
I recently purchased this cute laundry room vinyl decal from Kara. I actually just put it up in our new laundry room this week and am in love with it! So cute!










No comments:
Post a Comment