Monday, July 19, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday- Things I Want!!


This week's Top Two Tuesday topic is things I want right now!!  Without further ado...

1. iPhone 4


I really want an iPhone 4, but under two circumstances:
a.) They work out all the kinks with this model.  I've heard some horror stories.
b.) Verizon gets the iPhone.  I don't want to switch to AT&T, so I'll have to wait for that to happen.

2.  A cruise to Hawaii


The parents of several of my friends from high school just got back from a Hawaiian cruise.  I was looking at their pictures on Facebook and just dying!  I'd love to go to Hawaii and I hear a cruise is the way to do it, because you get to see everything without changing hotels every couple of nights.  Heavenly!

Have a great Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. A Hawaiian cruise would be amazing! I went to Oahu, and it was fabulous! I cant wait to visit the other islands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hawaii is awesome! the water is so blue. it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would absolutely love to go to Hawaii! Great picks.

    ReplyDelete