One week ago today, we celebrated the marriage of our dear friends, Jenni and Blake. It was a beautiful day (though it started out with terrible rain in the morning) for a beautiful couple. Jenni looked fabulous and Blake didn't look too shabby himself, haha! We had such a fantastic time celebrating with them. I can't believe it's come and gone so quickly! I can't wait to hear about their honeymoon in St. Lucia when they get back this week. Jenni and I talk almost every day, so I've missed our chats this week!
Here are some of my favorite shots of the day:
Jenni walking out of her parents' house
Us in the limo headed to the church
Walking down the aisle with her dad
Our school crew...lots of crazy teachers!
With some of my coworkers/friends
The Bradshaws and Templemans
The happy couple!
Congrats Jenni and Blake!
Here's to love, laughter, and happily ever after!








Thanks Kate! :)
ReplyDelete