Who knew that it would be so hard to name our first born baby?!
Yes, we do have nearly four months left to decide on the perfect name for our little one. But seriously, this is one of the toughest first jobs we've had as parents. We have a few names that we kinda like, but nothing is really jumping out at us. Add to that my nine years working in an elementary school and dealing with lots of children and there are many names that are on my NO WAY! list just based on the fact that I knew a kid with that name who ________ (insert random behavior issue, etc here!).
Ugh! I know it will come to us, but I want it now! And so we wait...
Park City Utah
4 years ago








We feel the same way! We printed out the top 100 baby names from babycenter.com and separately picked our top 10 favorite names. When we compared there were only 2 that we had the same. We are leaning towards one but going to pick between those two when our little one arrives. Good luck! I think the you'll know in your heart thing your baby's name is bs. Pick something you like and the kid will be ok.
ReplyDeleteEeeeeeeeeeeek your having a BOY! I am so excited for you and girl the hubs was the same way with picking names every time I had one he would say I knew a girl that.....or this name ryhmes with this, or this is a target for being picked on,LOL oh it took us til I was over 7 mths to pick a name LOL
ReplyDeleteYou'll find the perfect one....you will.....
it will come to you guys! :)
ReplyDelete