In mid-March (yes, I know I am way behind here!), my mother-in-law and sister-in-law hosted a baby shower for me. Guests at this shower included Kurt's family and family friends, as well as his friends from high school's wives. It was a packed house, for sure!
Some of the guests (Kurt's grandma's friends and neighbors)
My sister-in-law, Molly
My mother-in-law's friends
Kurt's cousin, Jenny
Kurt's cousin, Tracy...can you tell they are twins?!
Some of Baby B-shaw's soon-to-be friends
Another soon-to-be friend
My sis and Kurt's cuz
The guests
The cake, which was yellow cake with raspberry filling...yummy!
We got a lot of cute outfits for the little guy!
And a lot of our bigger items, such as the pack and play, swing, and stroller.
This outfit was from Kurt's cousins. Their dad, Kurt's Uncle Jack, is a big golfer and thought "Little Lefty" (he calls Kurt "Lefty") needed a golf outfit!
My sister-in-law, Molly, gave us this hamper filled with all of her (and our nephews) favorite things. Some of the items included a "Lamby" from Ikea, the Jack Johnson Curious George soundtrack, and an infamous truck book that our nephew can read (aka he's memorized it!).
It was a really nice time! Baby Bradshaw is so lucky to have so many loving and caring friends and family members surrounding him and excited for his arrival!
After the shower was party #2! Our nephew, Jack, turned four on St. Patty's Day, so we had a little birthday party for him.
Jack opening presents with Aunt Vicky
It was party-overload!
Will, who will turn two in May, got some early b-day presents, too!
Can you tell he's excited?!
I'm finally feeling better, so it's cleaning and organizing for me today! I have a lot of little boy clothes that I plan to wash and put away today. I also need to start packing our hospital bags, as the little man could make his appearance at any point!








What a sweet shower! I love the little golf outfit! He just needs the clubs to go with it!! :)
ReplyDelete(Hope you're feeling better!)