skip to main |
skip to sidebar
What I'm Loving Wednesday!
I'm linking up with Jamie for WILW!
I'm loving that I still have five days left of Spring Break! I so needed this break!
I'm loving that we only have three more weeks until Baby B-shaw's due date. One of the doctors told me that she wouldn't let me go past forty weeks due to my gestational diabetes and high blood pressure, so that would mean we will meet our little guy in three weeks or less!
I'm loving that I'm getting my hair highlighted on Friday. She's also adding some lowlights so I won't look so bleached out.
I'm loving that I ordered a "Royal Dozen" from Georgetown Cupcakes in honor of the royal wedding next week. I had heard about it through their Facebook page, so I stopped by the store to find out more information. The actual Royal Dozen is mail order only, but they are going to create a special dozen for me. It will be so fun to celebrate the wedding of Will and Kate (we're tight!) with the girls at school! I'll be DVRing the actual ceremony!
I'm loving that our house is starting to look "baby ready." The pack and play is set up, the clothes are washed and put away, our bags for the hospital are packed, and the car seat is installed and being inspected tomorrow! Let the countdown begin!
What are you loving this week?
No comments:
Post a Comment