It feels like forever since we've had school! So tomorrow, for the first time in ten days, we'll be back to our routine in room 32. Our county has already announced a two hour delay for tomorrow morning, so it will be nice knowing I don't have to rush to get moving in the morning. I still plan to go in fairly early because, quite honestly, I forget what we were doing waaaayyy back on February 5th, our last day before the Blizzard of 2010 took over!
Kurt and I had a nice afternoon with my parents. We met them at a mall halfway between our houses and spent the afternoon shopping and having lunch. We hadn't seen my parents in a few weeks, so it nice to visit and catch up. Kurt, aka Mr. Shopper, took Gap to the cleaners. Everything was 40% off (45% if you used your Gap card), so he went crazy! He got four shirts, three pairs of pants, and two pairs of boxers all for $51.00! What can I say, the man knows how to spot a deal!








Are you so ready to back regularly to school? Some of my friends are nervous about SOL tests now since they've missed so much!
ReplyDelete10 days... that is crazy! We are lucky if we even get one day cancelled, and that is usually because of ice. Thank you so much for your helpful comment today. You gave some really good advice. I think you will be glad to know that I have decided not to be with the person that I already know. I gave them a list of 3 people who I am familiar with but don't know well and told them to let the principal pick for me. Should be fun, I cannot wait!
ReplyDeleteI am also adding your blog to my blog list!
Wow that's a long time! We've only been canceled once they do mostly delay for us. I enjoy those day when I don't have to rush out the door too. It sounds like Kurt is quite the shopper but who doesn't love a bargain.
ReplyDelete