Monday, February 8, 2010

Perfect Brownie

This past Christmas, I opened one of my presents from Kurt and found this:


Now, people who know Kurt know his love for buying things off of infomercials.  He is the infomercial king!  From a knife set, to Shamwow, to Contour Abs, if it's on t.v. in the middle of the night, it has the potential of being bought by Kurt!

So, I wasn't surprised that the Perfect Brownie (and Strap Perfect, which I already had!) was under the tree on Christmas morning. 

Since we've been snowed in for the past few days, I decided to put the Perfect Brownie to the test.  I had a box of Duncan Hines Triple Chunk brownie mix in the cabinet, so I gave it a try.  The pan was easy to set up and use.  Before you put the batter into the oven, you place the separater into the pan.  Twenty-five minutes later, the brownies came out.  I let them cool for about twenty minutes, removed the separater, and got something like this:
(These aren't my actual brownies, but you get the picture!)

Perfect size...perfect cut...Perfect Brownies!

I highly recommend the Perfect Brownie!

4 comments:

  1. LOL....about the infomercials....My dad and brother are big on them and it reminds me of a couple yrs ago when my brother bought me the perfect pancake turner for Christmas and Oh My everytime I tried to turn the pancake it would like flip out the side....HaHaHa and so I asked my brother what he though of his and he said that stinkin turner always flips my pancakes in the floor Bahahaha.....

    I am sooo glad to see that the perfect brownie cutter works....Yay....So I may have to get me one....I can never cut a good brownie....
    Have a Happy Monday
    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant my dad was big on infomercials before he passed away....
    I can type I promise....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm. I usually make my brownies in a 8 by 8 pan. I'll have to look to see if they one for that size pan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenni, it comes with a pan, though I'm not sure what size it is. Maybe 9 by 13?

    ReplyDelete