Over here at the Bradshaw household, we had ourselves a little Family Game Night. It wasn't your typical "game night," however. Knowing that we will probably be snowed in for another couple of days, I took advantage of the chance to get out this afternoon and headed over to our nearby mall. Kurt and I have both had our fill of t.v. watching and web surfing over the past five days, so I decided we needed something new...a video game (or three)!
I stopped by Game Stop and took a look at the "Previously Owned" section. The guy there explained to me that buying a previously owned game is a lot like renting the game. You have up to one week to try the game, and if you don't like it, you can return it for a full refund. Why not?! Sounds good to me!
So, I bought a few games to keep us occupied for the next few days. People who know me know I'm not a big "gamer" so this is a big step. We got:
We've only tried Hasbro Family Game Night so far, and I must say, it was a lot of fun! My new friend at Game Stop told me this has been a hot seller since it came out right before Christmas. We played Battleship, Yahtzee, Connect Four, and Boggle. I mostly kicked Kurt's butt (especially in Battleship...you sunk my battleship! Haha!) but he did come around with some fancy-schmancy words in Boggle.
Can't wait to rock out with Aerosmith and go snowboarding with Shuan White tomorrow!











No comments:
Post a Comment