Sunday, February 14, 2010

One down, six to go!

With just over six weeks to go until my 30th birthday, I've already accomplished one of my 7 in 7 goals!  Tonight, Kurt and I tried a new restaurant for our Valentine's Day dinner.  As I've mentioned before, we are creatures of habit when it comes to dining out.  It seems like we go to the same restaurants all of the time, so it was nice to try Positano, an Italian restaurant in downtown Bethesda.  Italian is my favorite "genre" of food and the food at Positano did not disappoint.  Kurt tried the gnocchi (his favorite!) and I tried the moon-shaped pasta stuffed with cheese and spinach (it had some kind of fancy Italian name that I couldn't pronounce!).  It was kind of like ravioli, but lighter.  Both were delicious and the cannoli for dessert was delectable!  My friend, Jenni, is thinking about having her rehearsal dinner at Positano, so I'm excited to try it again! 

On another note, for Valentine's Day, Kurt added a new charm and spacer to my Pandora bracelet:

Definitely a cute Valentine's Day charm, right?!  I just love it!

1 comment:

  1. We have sooo much in common! I heart Pandora too! LOL I have the necklace and I get a charm every time we go to John Hopkins and for special occasions....Greg suprised me with the GOLD and silver pacifier dangly charm thingy I've been wanting since Kelcee loved her pacy when she was little....So it sounds like we got the same gifts for V-Day...LOL

    Glad you had a great dinner and girl I thought I was gonna freak when I turned 30 and I did for a minute but then my BFF said ya know everyone says it is DOWNHILL from here but wouldn't ya want to exercise going downhill then up....and I laughed and said yep that is a great way to look at it....who would want to run uphill....that is too exhausting....

    Have A Happy Monday
    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete