It's Friday Fives over at Beth's blog. This week, we are answering five random questions. Without further ado...
1. Are you a MAC or a PC???
PC, but I think I'd like to be a Mac one day. My brother-in-law has a Mac Book and loves it.
2. If you could go anywhere on vacation this summer where would you go???
Well, I'm excited that we are already going to the Outer Banks. My mom's side of the family goes to the Outer Banks every other year, and this is our year. I'd also love to go to Ireland or Italy, but I don't think that's happening this summer. Unless a certain mister wants to surprise me...hint, hint, Kurt!
3. Which is your most cherished childhood memory?
Hmmm. I have a terrible memory. I have a lot of good memories of spending time with my cousins. I have a fun memory of running through the sprinkler in my grandparents' yard with my cousins in our pajamas. We were soaked! Also, I have good memories of spending a week each summer with my girl cousins on my dad's side of the family. We used to spend time at my aunt's house at Deep Creek Lake and had many laughs, including my sister losing her bathing suit while skinny dipping! Ironically, one of my cousins found it a year later when diving in the lake!
4. What were you doing the last time that you had a good laugh?
I like to laugh. I laughed a lot today and yesterday at school while talking with my coworkers about how we were sweating so much at Field Day (it all revolved around our thighs rubbing together--gross!). I always have good laughs with my family, too. My sister does an impression of one of her coworkers that gets us all dying of laughter.
5. What is your favorite book or magazine??(We need some beach read ideas)
For the beach, I like a variety of books and magazines. I'll take my US Weekly, and some chick lit.
Happy Friday and Happy Memorial Day weekend!









I'm all about the US Weekly and chick lit too!
ReplyDeleteYour dishtowel has arrived. Please send me your address to conways331@gmail.com and I will get it to you ASAP.
Happy Memorial Day!
Enjoyed your Firday 5s. I need to go to the Outerbanks, I only hear awesome things about it!
ReplyDelete