Friday, May 14, 2010

So Excited!





It's Friday night and I'm so excited! I'm excited that it's finally the weekend (longest.week.ever.), but I'm also super excited that I've won my first blog giveaway!

Kathryn over at Est. 3.31.07 was giving away a super cute dish towel from catsudio. I entered and won! Here's what I won:




I love that it has all of my favorite cities and things about Maryland on it!

Thanks, Kathryn!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, aren't you sweet?! I'm so excited that you are so excited! I got an email from catstudio and they are expecting the MD towel at the end of the week. (Apparently MD and DC are quite popular!)

    I will be home from an extended work trip around June 4, so it will likely be sometime after that before I get it to you. But I promise I will get it to you!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete