Thursday, June 24, 2010

(Almost) Thoughtless Thursday!

Photobucket 
It's Thoughtless Thursday over at Life in the Fulmer Lane.

On Father's Day, we went out on Kurt's family's boat. Kurt, his sister, Kristen, and I did a little tubing and then we went to a little beach where Miss Macey went crazy. This dog loves to swim! She couldn't get into the water fast enough! In fact, she was going nuts when we were on the tube and she was still on the boat. We actually let her jump in and swim with us for a little bit. Here are some pictures of our swimming pup:






I called our groomer yesterday to make Macey an appointment to get her summer cut, and I was telling her about how much Macey loves to swim.  She shared that swimming is one of the best workouts a dog can get because it is so easy on their legs and hips.

And the best thing about Macey swimming all day on Sunday?

She slept ALL DAY on Monday!





6 comments:

  1. omgoodness i LOVE any and ALL puppy pictures, especially miss macey's!!! thanks for playing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture with the stick in her mouth--that one's definitely wall hanging worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE photos! I love your puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this so stinkin' cute! I am so glad you played yay!! How fun tubing and Macy joining in on the fun! Your pup is just presh love her....
    missed talking to you girlie...
    I am loving your new bloggy layout and that header pic is gorg....

    xoxo
    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I wish Knox liked the water.

    ReplyDelete