Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Leather...

So, our third anniversary is coming up in early August.  Each year for our anniversary, I try to get Kurt a present that follows the "traditional anniversary gift" theme for that specific year.  Year one was paper, so I got him tickets to see a Cirque de Soleil show that was coming to Baltimore.  Which, might I add, was awesome! For year two, the cotton year, I ordered him a nice monogrammed bathrobe from LL Bean.  And he's worn is probably five times in almost 11 months. Year three is leather.

LEATHER?!

When I think of leather, I think of chaps...and I don't think I'll be ordering leather chaps for Kurt.  Unless...no nevermind.  I'm not ordering chaps!

I guess I also think of belts, of which he has plenty.  He already has a watch that I got him a couple years ago for his birthday, so that's out of the question.

So, that's where I come to those of you reading this.  What leather gift ideas do you have? 

I need help!!  Thanks in advance!

3 comments:

  1. How about a wallet or a leather chair for your new basement? The modern anniversary gift for 3 is glass or crystal. If you went that route, maybe a lamp?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I have some ideas... I love redenvelope.com. They have some leather stuff, like:

    Leather journal to record your life story together http://gifts.redenvelope.com/gifts/leatherbound-story-of-a-lifetime-27262095?viewpos=7&trackingpgroup=productsearch

    Leather Valet http://gifts.redenvelope.com/him/deluxe-valet-30000814?viewpos=6&trackingpgroup=productsearch

    Or my favorite, the leather BEER HOLSTER. http://gifts.redenvelope.com/gifts/beer-holster-30002961?viewpos=12&trackingpgroup=productsearch

    Have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you should get award wife of the year. I am so impressed with you following the traditional gifts!!

    ReplyDelete