
After an unintentional blogging break, I'm back! The past two weeks have been filled with a trip to visit our cute nephews, a terrible stomach virus going through our house, a huge National Board test, a wedding shower, and end-of-the-school-year stuff. More on all of that later! For now, a little Getting to Know You action...
If you could have one of Superman's, powers which one would you want?
Maybe flight or super speed! After the business of the past two weeks, I'd love the superhuman ability to do twenty things at once!
The best thing I ever won is...
Gotta think about this one! I've got it! I have a lucky streak with winning things on the radio. I've won Christina Aguilera tickets, Britney Spears tickets, and a Wii...all from the same radio station!
Have you ever skyped with a bloggy friend?
Nope, but I have skyped with our nephews!
What is your favorite Summer month?
July, because we have the entire month off, but August is a close runner up.
Pool, Lake, or Ocean?
I like them all for different reasons! Love just lounging by the pool...and knowing there are no critters swimming around me! I like boating (and all that comes with it) on lakes. And I like the beach that comes along with the ocean, but I'm terrified of sharks.
One of my favorite Summer memories is.....
Family vacations to the beach! In fact, that's where we will be in three weeks from now!
What's your favorite secret bargain?
I love Old Navy tanks tops, especially when they are on sale. This season, I've bought a lot of shoes from Target ($12!) and have gotten a lot of compliments on them.
Do you plan on or have you been watching the World Cup?
Do you plan on or have you been watching the World Cup?
I watched the Opening Ceremony thing (musical performances, etc) on Friday night. Kurt's in Vegas for a bachelor party, so I'm sure once he gets home, it will be playing on our t.v. all the time.








Glad to hear that y'all are feeling better! I feel the same way about sharks!
ReplyDeleteHappy Sunday!
I too love July! :) Have a fabulous SUnday!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you are feeling better! Sounds like you have had a very eventful 2 weeks girlie! I heart July too! It is my fav Summer month!! Eeeek I am terrified of sharks....I am with you I feel safe at the pool knowing no critters, sharks, jellies, catfish or whatever is around me LOL....
ReplyDeletexoxo
Summer
Love your blog
ReplyDeleteNew follower
Hey there! New follower from GTKY!
ReplyDeleteI love Old Navy tanks as well, but they royally ticked me off yesterday. They were on sale for $2 each and sold out within 15 minutes! They really need to have better stock in the store (in my opinion anyways).
http://goobergrapemonkeyman.blogspot.com