Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday!



Today's topic for Taylor's Top 2 Tuesday is reality shows you would be on. 

For my first choice, I'm going to take it old school to one of the original reality shows: The Real World

Did you know the first season of The Real World premiered in 1992?!  I have vivid memories of sitting in my freshman English class (circa 1994) dreaming of how I would do my application video once I turned 16.  I had even filled out an application that came in the back of a Real World book I had.  I guess my dreams were crushed when I decided to go to college...or maybe it was when I realized how ridiculous almost all of the people on the Real World were.  You decide!

Choice number two would be The Amazing Race.  Like The Real World, I don't watch The Amazing Race anymore, but used to. 


I would have loved to have been on The Amazing Race.  What a great way to see so many places and to use your mind and body in unique challenges!

I did have a few runners up, but there were reasons why those wouldn't work:

16 and Pregnant:  Not 16, not pregnant...problem?!  Oh well!

19 Kids and Counting:  Never going to get anywhere near 19 kids coming out of me...that's for darn sure!

American Idol:  Can't sing...simple as that.

Dancing with the Stars:  Can't dance, not a star...I'd reallly like to be on this one, though!  Hello Maks!

Biggest Loser:  I think Jillian would laugh in my face when I told her I wanted her help in losing 15 lbs.

Kate Plus 8:  I'd set Mady straight...and probably Kate, too.  And then they'd probably ask me to leave the show.

My Super Sweet 16: My chance for that was up long ago.

Real Housewives of DC: Supposedly the White House party crashers are on this one.  Bring it on Salahis!

Oh well, guess I just have to face the facts...I'll never be on a reality show!
I'll have to stick to watching them all instead!


1 comment:

  1. I used to want to be on the Real World too. Then, like you, I figured out they were only there to get drunk and sleep with each other. Now, I would love to be on the Amazing Race.

    ReplyDelete