About twice a year, I get an urge to really clean and reorganize our basement. That urge lasts for about five days minutes, and then I realize how much I hate being down in our old, dusty, cobweb filled basement. I let the urge pass and then avoid it for another few months. This week, however, we had to face our fears and cleanout the basement. Cleanout isn't the word to describe the craziness. We had to empty everything out of the basement. EVERY. LITTLE. THING. Nothing (well, except the washer, dryer, and spare fridge) could be in the basement, because our contractor and his crew were coming to begin our basement renovation.
Documented proof of this madness is provided below:
An armful of wreathes...a different one for every season!
Problem?? Maybe.
Can't believe I am documenting my mess of a basement on here.
Yes, several trips will be made to Goodwill this weekend!
Macey's thinking, "You all are packrats!"
So, the great basement cleanout commenced on Monday night and ended last night.
Let the renovation fun begin!








Love it! I think you should post a picture of your cleaned out basement now!
ReplyDelete