Today's Show Us Your Life over at Kelly's Korner is all about beauty tips and favorite products. I need beauty tips, so I have nothing to share for that, but I do have several favorite beauty products. Here are some of my absolute favorites:
Philosophy Body Wash:
I love Philosophy brand body wash. Melon Daiquiri" is my favorite, but there are so many different scents. It's kinda pricey for body wash, but a little bit goes a long way, so it lasts me a while. This is a body wash/shampoo/bubble bath combo product, too!
Clinique's All About Eyes:
Now that I'm almost thirty, I'm starting to notice a few crow's feet developing around my eyes. Lovely. All About Eyes is a great eye cream, though, and will hopefully help stunt the growth of those little wrinkles. I hope it's not too late!
Bare Escentuals products:
I use a lot of the Bare Escentuals 'Bare Minerals' products. My favorite of these products, by far is "Well Rested." I have these lovely bluish veins (thanks, Dad, for passing those suckers on to me!) close to my skin under my eyes. Long story short, it always looks like I have bags under my eyes. "Well Rested" does a great job of covering up these veins and evening out my skin tone.
Cover Girl Shimmering Sands eye shadow:
I'm been using this eye shadow for years now. My cousin actually got me started on it. This is a fantastic trio and the colors are great for my blue eyes.
For my hair, which is wavy, but not cute wavy, I rely on my straightener and some good products.
Chi Straightener:
Kurt got me my Chi straightener for Christmas a few years ago, and I don't know what I did before it! It is the absolutely best straightener there is and it has a lifetime guarantee!
Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum:
My hair is huge. No, seriously, it's gigantic. PM's Super Skinny Serum helps me to get it under control and tames my fly-aways. What's not to love about that?!
VS's Love Spell Body Spray:
I absolutely love the smell of Love Spell from Victoria's Secret. The scent from this body spray lasts and lasts.
So, that's about it! Thanks for stopping by!
















Thanks for stopping by. I love the super skinny serum, it works great and smells so good! I need to check out the Philosophy body wash it, I love a good smelling body wash!
ReplyDeleteI love the Philoosphy body wash, and I use the Bare Escentuals and that same CG eye shadow palette! I love the Bare Escentuals...it hardly feels like you're wearing makeup!
ReplyDelete