Monday, May 10, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday!




It's Top 2 Tuesday over at The Undomestic Momma. The theme for today is "Dream Houses."

When we were looking at houses, I found my myself pulling towards Cape Cod style homes. Even though we didn't end up going with a Cape Cod, there is something about that style that makes me think about a nice, cozy home.  I'd love to have a newer Cape Cod style home decorated in all Pottery Barn.  Wouldn't that be fantastic?

It'd look like this:
With this entryway:

This bedroom:

This guest room:

This "Craft Room":

And this patio:


Now, if that house doesn't work out, I'd love this home:

With this view:


I'd love to be able to buy a beach house at the Outer Banks!

What are your dream houses like?

(All images borrowed from Google Images)

10 comments:

  1. Oh Kate love these pics! I want a craft room so badlY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have the same taste!!! love all of those pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog through Taylor's; so cute! I love your taste for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm, yes. I want that house too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the pictures! I am drooling over that craft room!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love a craft room. And I love the patio and entry way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have the same taste! Love your picks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am loving that beach house!!
    the pics of the inside you picked seem very pottery barnish, love them!!

    ReplyDelete