I had the craziest ride to work today! The drive itself was great...uneventful, actually, which is a good thing if you know traffic in this area. It was two things I saw that made it so crazy!
First, during the beginning of my drive, I looked over towards the sidewalk and saw a man, clearly on his way to work wearing a suit and carrying a briefcase, wearing a helmet and riding a Razor scooter. It was very odd! When I told Kurt about it, he said he sees this often on his drive to work. I guess this is one way of going green! It's just crazy to see a grown man riding a scooter, and in a suit, nonetheless.
I continued on my way and turned down a residential street I take to get to Macey's doggy daycare. This woman catches my eye in her front yard. She is wearing a striped beach towel around her waist. "Odd!" I thought. I had no idea what was coming to me because within a few seconds of thinking how weird it was that she clearly ran to get something from her car while wearing a towel, did I see her butt staring right back at me!
I got mooned (and so did everyone else driving by!) at 7:45 in morning!
She had some things in her one arm and was clearly trying to cover up with the other arm, but it was not working. I mean seriously?! What the heck was this woman thinking?! Our school secretary lives on the same street and I totally need to tell her about her neighbor. I wonder if she does this on a daily basis?
You think you've seen it all and then something like this happens! Never a dull moment!








oh my gosh that cracks me up about the woman and the towel! Glad your morning got off to a great start! ~Andrea
ReplyDeleteno way!! haha!! that is too funny! great way to start a monday ;)
ReplyDelete