Monday, August 30, 2010

One day down...

179 to go!

My first day as a kindergarten was actually quite successful!  I guess I went in with very few epectations (or maybe low epectations) of what the little kiddos would be able to do.  I'm happy to report that they exceeded my expectations, for the most part.  See, sometimes it's good to aim low!  Ha!

I had no crying until the afternoon and quite honestly, I think that was all a result of pure exhaustion.  They were so tired after lunch and recess! 

Now, at 7:15 PM, it's me, Mrs. Bradshaw, who is so exhausted!  It didn't hit me until the ride home from school, but I think I'm getting ready to head up to bed.  So, that's it for day 1.  More of an update later...including an awesome Back to School present from my awesome hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment