Thursday, August 26, 2010

Stick a fork in me!

I'm done. 

I'm completely and totally exhausted from this week!  Yet, here I sit at nearly midnight writing this post.  Priorities.  Apparently sleeping doesn't rank high on that list this week.

Tonight we had kindergarten Back to School Night.  It's an opportunity for us, the kindergarten teachers, to share information about the upcoming school year with a bunch of super nervous parents.  I met two of my students tonight, too, and they are so tiny!  Teeny tiny, in fact!  The parents of the students in my class seemed very enthusiastic and excited about the year.  I didn't really have any crazies, or any that really stood out to me tonight.  My teammates can't say the same thing, though.  We had some weirdos, to put it lightly! That's for another post!

My classroom is finished, for the most part.  Just some small things left to do tomorrow, and then I need to turn my focus to instruction for next week.  I'll be sure to take some new pics of my room tomorrow.

Until then, I'm going to count some sheep and hopefully fall asleep!  I guess there is always sleeping during the weekend!  Too much going on this week!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see pictures of the room! Next week will go great!

    ReplyDelete