This week over at Kelly's Korner, it's all about showing off your collections. My collection is one that I can only display for a good 3-4 months each year...and it's one that many may blame for the crazy winter weather we've been having in the mid-Atlantic this winter. The thing I collect? No, not snow globes, though that would be a good guess! It's snowmen!
I've always loved snowmen. My mom and cousin both collect them, so I've seen a lot of snowmen in my day! I'm picky about my snowmen, though. They have to have cute faces, not scary ones! My mom often teases me about this rule I have, though she has been a big contributor to this collection! I've gotten many of my snowmen as gifts, but have picked up a few at different craft fairs and places like Michaels and A.C. Moore. My snowman collection is displayed from right after Christmas to early March. I guess it's about time for me to take them down!
Thanks for stopping by to check out my collection!









Your sooo cute LOL...That would be sooo something I would have as a rule! Only sweet cute faces not scary ones LOL....I love your snowman collection, I believe my Kelcee would too....LOL she loves snowmen....We actually have a blow up 2ft Frosty that is supposed to go on the front porch at Christmas but no....the hubs puts it in her playroom yep....very funny....
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday
Summer :0)
Love your collection
ReplyDeleteeww snowmen ARE so funnnn!!!
ReplyDeleteOH.. I also love snowmen.. I didnt even think about this until I read your post. Everything I buy for Christmas is snowman related..they are so fun! Thank you for sharing! Hope you have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteLesli
Very cute! I love your collection! Do you have a favorite snowman? -April
ReplyDeleteI love snowmen too!
ReplyDelete