It's "Getting to Know You Sunday" over at Keely's blog. All the questions this week are from a guy guest blogger. Interesting. Here goes nothing...
Why did you start blogging?
I was spending too much time reading about other people's lives!
No really (well, kinda)...I initially started a classroom blog to keep my students' families updated on what was going on in our classroom. Then I decided if I spend so much time reading about what other people are doing with their lives, why not begin to write about my own life. I've never been a journaler or a diary-keeper, so this is something new for me. My life isn't too exciting, but blogging helps me remember things (I have the WORST memory!) and helps me relax!
Who's the one blog friend that you would want to meet most in "real life"?
Hmmm...not sure. Two of the first blogs I started reading were Mckmama and Kelly's Korner, so maybe one of them. I already know a couple of my blog friends in real life....does that count?
Why are you always concerned with losing that "extra 10 pounds" when chances are your husband/boyfriend/friends tell you that you look just fine the way you are?
I want to feel better about myself. When my clothes fit and I feel energized, I feel confident about myself. Now...if I could only find a way to lose those extra 10 pounds by sitting on the couch, watching t.v., blogging, and eating Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Easter Eggs!
What's the one thing you wish guys could understand about you?
I wish Kurt would understand how much I hate when he doesn't clean up after himself. It's not that I don't like it when he cooks chili. It's the 5 million pots and spice remnants everywhere that I end up cleaning up that I don't like!
Tattoos. How many do you have and how many are visible when you wear your "everyday" clothes?
None. Never have, never will. All I need is a dolphin on my stomach that will turn into a whale once I have kids!
What was the best year of your life and why?
Why are you always concerned with losing that "extra 10 pounds" when chances are your husband/boyfriend/friends tell you that you look just fine the way you are?
I want to feel better about myself. When my clothes fit and I feel energized, I feel confident about myself. Now...if I could only find a way to lose those extra 10 pounds by sitting on the couch, watching t.v., blogging, and eating Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Easter Eggs!
What's the one thing you wish guys could understand about you?
I wish Kurt would understand how much I hate when he doesn't clean up after himself. It's not that I don't like it when he cooks chili. It's the 5 million pots and spice remnants everywhere that I end up cleaning up that I don't like!
Tattoos. How many do you have and how many are visible when you wear your "everyday" clothes?
None. Never have, never will. All I need is a dolphin on my stomach that will turn into a whale once I have kids!
What was the best year of your life and why?
Hmmm...2001 was pretty good. 2002 was as well. 2007 was also. So, really I don't know. Maybe 2011 will be!
Name three things you would do if you were a man for one day.
Name three things you would do if you were a man for one day.
Oh, I don't know. Maybe pee standing up, sit on the couch and watch sports all day, tell my wife how beatiful she is. I have no freaking idea.
What's your alcoholic drink of choice that usually raises a few eyebrows?
What's your alcoholic drink of choice that usually raises a few eyebrows?
I'm a girly drink drinker. I like Cherry Vodka and Sprite, Captain and Coke, Sweet Tea Vodka and Lemonade. I don't think any of those really raise eyebrows, though.








Just stopping by to say hey! Great answers!!
ReplyDeleteIf you find a secret to loosing ten lbs while watching tv, blogging and eating yummy peanut butter easter eggs....please pass that info to me LOL....
ReplyDeleteI just love your answers super cute oh and your new blog look is fab and blingy....I like it....
I raise eyebrows when I order drinks I drink Jack and coke...hahahaha
xoxo
Summer :0)
Stopping over from MannLand5! I love all your answers, so fun!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing! Hope you have a great day!