We're taking a break from the sun, so I decided to participate in this week's Top Two which is random facts.
First random fact...I used to work at Chuck E. Cheese. I worked there from the time I was 16 until I left for college. I loved working there! A lot of my friends also were Chuckettes, so we always had a great time at work. And yes, I was even the mouse once in a while!
Second random fact...I have webbed toes. My "webs" as I like to call them used to cause me to hate to wear flip-flops and I didn't get my first pedicure until a few years ago because I was so embarassed of them. My mom's mom had them, and my dad's dad did, too. I'm the only one in my immediate family with them, though. Ashton Kutcher also has them, so I feel a connection to him! Ha!








oh my gosh I hope your having so much fun! thanks for linking up on your trip!!!
ReplyDeleteCancun sounds fab my dear....Hope your having an awesome time! Kelcee hearts Chucky Cheese....We had her second birthday there...although it was quite chaotic LOL....I love that ya'll were called the Chuckettes....I bet it was fun to work there....
ReplyDeletexoxo
Summer :0)
i hope your having a wonderful time in cancun! soak up some rays for me:)
ReplyDeleteI remember those Chuck E Cheese days!! Good time!
ReplyDelete