I've been having some issues with my cell phone. It will just randomly shut off several times a day. It is so annoying, I can't even explain!
So today, I went to the cell phone store (you know, the one that rhymes with Merizon Mireless...you know that one, right?!) to get some help with my phone issues. This isn't a new issue with my phone. In fact, I took it in a few months ago and they did some system upgrade. That seemed to help for a little while, so I assumed that they would do the same thing this visit. Not so much. After waiting for a good thirty minutes, the dude came out to tell me that:
1. Yes, my phone does have issues.
2. Yes, it does shut down a lot (it did it for him, too).
3. There was nothing they could do for me.
Put those three things together, and you basically get that I'm stuck with a crappy cell phone until who knows when. This frustrates me to no end because I've only had this phone for just over a year and there is NOTHING THEY CAN DO FOR ME. I don't drop my phone (well, maybe once), I don't get it wet, I don't lose it. I've done nothing for this to happen, yet I get screwed.
Kurt called Merizon Mireless tonight to get some advice. The customer service dude on the phone was actually much more helpful and gave him some options. One of those options was for me to take Kurt's "New Every Two" and get a new Merizon Mireless phone. If I do that, I'd probably get this one:
Droid Incredible
I've heard great things about the Droid. Kurt said there are people at his work who are actually switching over from the I-phone to the Droid because of better phone service.
I really want this one:
I-phone
though, so the other option is to end our service contract with Merizon Mireless and switch over to the other one that rhymes with May T&T. Kurt already has an I-phone through work, so we'd just need to get coverage for my phone.
Ugh! So here we are now...pausing, waiting, deciding what to do. Do we stick with what we have (you know I hate change!) or do we make a big switch? Any thoughts on pros/cons of switching?










You should talk to Rachel- she switched over from Merizon and got the new I-phone. And, I think Laura has the Droid, you could ask her about it!
ReplyDelete