It's Tuesday over at The Undomestic Momma and you know what that means... Top 2 Tuesday! This week it's all about favorite celeb styles.
One of my favorite celebs is Reese Witherspoon. I really think she has a great sense of style. From casual to glam, she always looks fabulous. Plus, I love her hair. I wish I could have hair just like hers!
I'm also a fan of Carrie Underwood's style. She's classy, not trashy! Her style has definitely changed since her days on American Idol, but it's totally been for the better.
Whose style is your favorite?










I love reese - and carrie is just so flawless - they are both gorgeous in a simplistic kind of way!
ReplyDeletelove your picks!
ReplyDeleteGreat choices. Two wonderful ladies.!
ReplyDeleteI picked Carrie too honey!
ReplyDeleteGreat picks
ReplyDeleteGreat picks!!
ReplyDeleteGreat Picks!
ReplyDeleteI picked Reese too. Carrie is definitely in my Top 5. Great choices!
ReplyDeleteI heart Reese she has always been my fav! I wish I had her hair too! OMG I just love her and all her movies....I have them all on DVD from Clueless to Legally Blonde to Sweet Home Alabama which is one of my all time Favs....
ReplyDeleteI love Carrie Underwood's look too....Classy not Trashy Love It....
So those are my top 2 too!
xoxo
Summer :0)
Can't go wrong with Reese and Carrie! If I could have picked a Style Top 10 they would have for sure been in it :) Have a great day girl!
ReplyDeleteAwesome choices!
ReplyDeleteI love Reese's style! Your blog is too cutem thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete