Monday, March 22, 2010

Top Two Tuesday!





Over at the Undomestic Momma it's Top Two Tuesday! The theme is things you can't live without. Although I can't imagine living without Kurt, Macey, my family, and friends, I'm going to narrow it down to two things.


First, would be my laptop. Whether I'm checking e-mail, browsing Facebook, searching the Internet, or working on my National Board entries (only for 5 more days!! woo!), I'm always on my laptop. I've been called "obsessed" by my mom...she has no idea!  Kurt and I each have laptops, so most nights you can find us in our family room, with the t.v. on, each on our laptop.  What a life we lead!  We're so exciting!

And my second thing would be Burt's Bees chapstick.  I have at least five tubes of Burt's Bees in different locations (purse, car, bedroom, bathroom, school desk), so I never have to go too far without some chapstick. I'm obsessed! I hate having dry lips and hate seeing my students with dry lips. I send them up to the Health Room if I notice they are really bad! I sent three kids to get Vaseline (that's all the nurse can give!) for their chapped lips last week!

What can't you live without?!

8 comments:

  1. My top pick was chapstick as well! Cant live without it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love both of your choices! i can't believe chapstick has been so popular - i would have for sure guessed that lip gloss would be higher than chapstick! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them both! Burts Bess is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always need my computer or phone and I have a tube of chapstick in every room. I'm obsessed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both of your picks! Burts is my one true love! I cant live without it! Thanks for sharing and Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Burts Bees, it's the only kind I use!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am also a Chapstick girl! Can't leave home (or the room!) without it!

    ReplyDelete