Easter was a little different this year for two reasons: 1.) My parents traveled to Michigan to spend Easter with my mom's sisters and 2.) Kurt's grandparents didn't have their annual "Bunny Bash" Easter party. We ended up going to church with Kurt's family down at the National Cathedral and then went to his grandparents' house for a late lunch.
Here are some pictures of our day!
Memom and Grandad have a ton of Easter decorations!
Here is Kristen, Kurt's sister, with one.
The National Cathedral
Memom (aka Kurt's grandma)
Grandad (aka Kurt's grandpa)
Kurt and his mom, Terry
Kurt's dad, Steve, and two aunts, Vicky and Sandy, were also there, along with me, but I don't have any pictures of the rest of us for some reason! That's sad...I need to remember to take at least one picture of each person at small events like this!








What a fun post I love all the pictures! Thanks for stopping by today and leaving a comment! Yes I did make the pots and they are super easy! I got the red pots at Target and got some chalkboard paint at Wal-Mart and painted them!
ReplyDelete