Beth over at Just Me and My Life is hosting her Friday Fives. This week's theme is restaurants! I love eating out! I would be completely satisfied in life if I could eat dinner out every night. Too bad it isn't very good for you and can get quite pricey!
My five favorite restaurants are:
The Melting Pot is my absolute favorite restaurant. I love their California Salad (weird, right?!) and chocolate fondue. I've never had a bad experience at Melting Pot, though it is a LONG meal!
Next runner up is Cheesecake Factory! Huge meals and fantastic desserts! We have a Cheesecake Factory at the mall that we can walk to, so it's very convenient. During the two blizzards we had this past winter, our location came in very handy. We couldn't get our cars out for a week, but we could still walk to Cheesecake in the several feet of snow. I think we ate there three times that week! They have a good brunch, too!
Can you sense a theme with my love of chain restaurants and "American" food! It's my favorite food genre! I love a good Outback Special with a salad with ranch and loaded sweet potato. Our Outback isn't really close, so that's a good thing!
My favorite fast food (and just about the only one I like!) is Chick-fil-a. I love their waffle fries and nuggets with Polynesian sauce. Yum, yum!
My favorite brewery is Rock Bottom. I love their ball park pretzels with honey mustard dipping sauce as an appetizer and their Mac 'n Chicken as my meal. My mouth is watering just thinking about it!
Now, my not-so-favs are:
Bleh!
I had a bad experience there (terrible service, food didn't taste right, my stomach hurt), so I really don't like going there!
What are your top 5? I need some new recommendations, clearly!!















I so want to try the melting pot!! I hate taco bell too!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the honey chicken recommendation! I'll try that next time!
ReplyDeleteI too love the Cheesecake Factory! (I wish we had one closer!)
Happy Weekend!
emily
Love your list! The melting pot is so darn good-Love it!! Thanks for doing my Friday Fives! Hope you have a great weekend!
ReplyDelete