My sister-in-law, Kristen, is a senior in high school this year. It's so crazy to think that she was in 2nd grade when Kurt and I started dating. I just found some pictures of Kurt's college graduation (when she was 8 years old) and I was thinking about how I've really seen her grow up through the years. This fall, she'll be heading off to college! I can't believe it!
Kristen had her senior pictures taken last summer, but at Easter, we decided to do some "Fake Senior Pictures" using my new camera. I think some of them turned out really well and really show off her sassiness!
I think this one is my favorite!
A little further away
I like how this one really shows off her dimples!
Little Kristen...all grown up!!








Girly I am impressed, you are an Awesome teacher and an Awesome photographer....why don't you live closer so you could take pics of Kelcee? LOL....Your SIL looks Amazing in those photos...great job....I love your new header photo....precious and girl your backgroud is cuteness....We are going to JHU at the end of the month and then to the DC area to visit family....I figure the blossoms will be gone by then....I would love to show Kelcee...Hope you had a fab Easter....
ReplyDeletexoxo
Summer :0)