I hope you all had a wonderful Easter and were able to spend time with family and friends.
Over at MannLand5, it's Getting to Know You Sunday! The questions are:
Showers or baths?
Showers. I've just never really been a bath kind of girl. If I take a bath, I feel like I need to shower afterwards, anyway, so it kinda defeats the purpose, right?!
Do you have any crazy urges?
Hmmm...not really. Once in a while I have a crazy urge to have a kid and then I remember how much I love sleeping for at least eight hours a night and that urge subsides.
What is one thing we don't know about you?
What is one thing we don't know about you?
Again, hmmm. Maybe that I don't handle stress well and tend to take it out on Kurt.
Exhibit A.: This morning, I woke up late and had to make two dishes to take to Kurt's grandparents' house for Easter. The bacon for the green bean casserole started burning, thus setting off the smoke detector, and it was Kurt's fault. I mean, he turned the oven (yeah, he made me cook bacon in the oven) to a higher temperature without telling me, which caused said bacon to begin burning. So, I freaked out and told him it was his fault that the smoke detector was going off for the whole neighborhood to hear. Yeah, I stress over stupid things!
Exercise..love it or hate it?
Love what it does for me. Hate doing it. Simple as that.
Do you think you have a good body image?
I guess so. I mean, I know I don't look how I did my senior year of high school, but I am realistic about it. Maybe if exercise and I got along better and desserts and I didn't get along so well, things would be different.
Flour or corn tortillas?
Don't really care. I guess flour, but corn is also fine.
How do you celebrate Easter?
This year was a little different. Typically, Kurt's grandparents have their "Bunny Bash" Easter party on the Saturday before Easter, so we go to that and then spend Easter Sunday going to church and having lunch (is it still Easter dinner if it's at like 1:00 in the afternoon?) with my family. This year, because of his grandad's declining health, there was no Bunny Bash. My parents were in Michigan visiting my aunt and uncle, so we went to church at the National Cathedral and then went to Kurt's grandparents' house for a low-key meal. Who knows what will happen next year!
Hard boiled Easter eggs or plastic eggs?
I like to dye hard-boiled eggs, but I think plastic eggs are better for the egg hunts if case one isn't found! Eww..that would be gross! We actually had an egg hunt today. There were no kids there, but we still found a way to do that fun Easter tradition!
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a great week!








We share the same feelings for exercie but I am working on it! Thanks for sharing! Love your blog its too cute!
ReplyDelete