Monday, April 19, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday!





This week's Top 2 is favorite items under $15. Currently, my favorite things under $15 (well, actually these are both under $10!) are:


Love Spell body spray from Victoria's Secret
It's only $9 and lasts a long time.  Great deal and great scent!


Dog collars from Old Navy
I'm not into dressing Macey up or having her wear bandanas (let's get real...she'd tear it off!), but I do like to change her collar for upcoming holidays.  These are only $6.50, and are really cute!  I've gotten her Old Navy collars for Halloween, Thanksgiving (cute striped pattern), Christmas, Valentine's Day, and spring so far.  Her spring one is a cute green gingham with pink trim.  Maybe I'm weird, but I like her to look nice, too!

What are your favorite things under $15?

6 comments:

  1. Love the dog collars! I have a bassett hound and I can't put anything on her without it getting filthy or destroyed. I'm jealous you have a willing dog! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your choices.. i am going to have to remember that idea of a dog collar for gifts for my sisters dog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! I have a small buying problem with VS products- I LOVE THEM!!! I need to check out the Old Navy dog stuff for my little Zoe! Happy Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to get Knox some of these collars. I don't want him wearing clothes, but I want him to be festive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Old Navy dog stuff. My mom bought my chihuahua and me matching flag shirts from Old Navy for last 4th of July haha.

    ReplyDelete