Sunday evening...one of my least favorite times of the week. The weekend is coming to an end and the beginning of the work week is just hours aways. Instead of doing those last minute things that I've put off all weekend, here I am blogging!
Mens chests..hairy or hairless?
Well, you could knit a small blanket with Kurt's chest hair, and I'm not volunteering to shave it or wax it for him, so I've gotta deal! Notice that I'm not saying I'm a fan of it, though!
How often do you run red lights?
Well, our area has started doing stupid red light cameras, and I've gotten two tickets so far. But, I swear, they both turned red as I was going through them, so I think really I ran yellow lights. Grrr. So, maybe once a year?!
If you could raid any celebrity's closet..whose would you raid?
I really like Reese Witherspoon's and Carrie Underwood's sense of styles, so probably one of them. I'd take Reese's everyday clothes and Carrie's dress-up clothes.
Would you rather have more followers/friends on Facebook, Twitter, or your Blog?
At this point, I have more Facebook friends, but I'd love to get more blog followers. Most of my Facebook people don't know I have a blog!
What makes you feel sexy?
When I'm having a feeling thin, clothes fit well, good hair and make-up day...and when Kurt tells me I look good!
I get excited when...........?
I have something to look forward to (trip, night out, getting together with friends). I'm also excited that summer vacation is less than two months away! Woo..let the countdown begin!
Are you the "outdoorsy" type or more "indoorsy"?
I like being outside if it involves a beach and nice weather, but I think I'm mostly an indoorsy type. I hate getting bitten by mosquitoes and sweating profusely. Put me in front of a t.v. or computer, or at a mall, and I'm good to go!
Would you rather have your dream home or a million dollars?
A million dollars, and I'd put some of it towards my dream home!
Have a great week, y'all!








Carrie Underwood does always look amazing!
ReplyDelete